About Me

My photo
My tremendously supportive husband & I have 3 wonderful children, 1 dog, 12 laying hens, 2 dairy goats, 3 bee hives, and a 2000 sq foot vegetable garden on a small 1/4 acre lot in the city. In the center of it all is our small 1,000 sq foot house purchased in 2008 as a foreclosure that we fully renovated to host our growing family, home school adventures, and small home business (CozyLeaf.com). We have a desire to learn a path to self sufficiency finding ways to be good stewards of the resources God has given us. We want to learn to live with less as we laydown roots to our little homestead.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yesterdays Toyz Wooden Alphabet Name Trains

Kids love trains! Kids love to see their own names! SO why not delight them with an alphabet name train!!

My Uncle started a business making handmade wooden alphabet trains. These are fantastic! He sent us one for Henry and Adelle and the kids absolutely love them!! They are very durable so they are excellent for playtime, but they are also extremely cute so they make fantastic bookshelf or dresser toppers!
Each letter connects to the next letter with magnets. The magnets are very strong and my kids love to pull their names through the house. They really enjoy taking all the letters apart and trying to spell their names again (Henry gets it sometimes, but Addie usually just decides hers is a kitty cat that she will take on a walk).
These alphabet trains are wonderful! My kids play with these for hours and it is absolutely adorable!!
These delightful wooden alphabet trains are even made with eco friendly paint...making them just that much more enjoyable.
My Grandpa was an avid woodworker making so many things from hand in his little woodshop behind their house. My Grandpa is an amazing man and he has handed down his skill of woodworking to my uncle who wants to keep the oldfashioned wooden toys alive!
I highly recommend Yesterdays Toyz!!  

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    This is a very good place where we can share more information about the wooden toys for children.

    So, any one can please tell me more about children's wooden toys.

    Thanks
    Name trains

    ReplyDelete