About Me

My photo
My tremendously supportive husband & I have 3 wonderful children, 1 dog, 12 laying hens, 2 dairy goats, 3 bee hives, and a 2000 sq foot vegetable garden on a small 1/4 acre lot in the city. In the center of it all is our small 1,000 sq foot house purchased in 2008 as a foreclosure that we fully renovated to host our growing family, home school adventures, and small home business (CozyLeaf.com). We have a desire to learn a path to self sufficiency finding ways to be good stewards of the resources God has given us. We want to learn to live with less as we laydown roots to our little homestead.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Junk Mail Creations...what do you do with your junk mail???

We get a ton of junk mail and it drives me nuts!! So Im trying to get more creative with what I do with my junk mail because some of it I just cant compost (ink!).
I have a shelf beside our computer printer that I put all misprinted documents and junk mail so the kids can grab a piece of paper whenever they want and color or make things. We've been making a lot of paper airplanes out of junk mail recently...Henry LOVES it.
We want to hear your ideas for what you do with your junk mail!?

No comments:

Post a Comment