About Me

My photo
My tremendously supportive husband & I have 3 wonderful children, 1 dog, 12 laying hens, 2 dairy goats, 3 bee hives, and a 2000 sq foot vegetable garden on a small 1/4 acre lot in the city. In the center of it all is our small 1,000 sq foot house purchased in 2008 as a foreclosure that we fully renovated to host our growing family, home school adventures, and small home business (CozyLeaf.com). We have a desire to learn a path to self sufficiency finding ways to be good stewards of the resources God has given us. We want to learn to live with less as we laydown roots to our little homestead.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pocket Cloth Diaper Pattern Video Step by Step FREE

Here is a video (for those visual learners like me!) to help see the overall picture of the cloth pocket diaper pattern. It helps put a big picture to the process and see how easy it really is!!
This video cracks me up because it did it several years ago and I totally forgot that I had made this video until I dig out an old removable hard drive with all my cloth diaper stuff on it! BUT I did the video for myself so if I ever needed to make the cloth diapers again I would be able to sort out my own pattern...hahaha I probably would not have done the video if I knew I would have posted it on the internet a couple years later! BUT I know it will help people out, so who cares how silly and obsessive I look in the video.

I will also upload a step by step guide with photos so you can print it off and have it beside you as you work!
If you have any questions feel free to comment because if you have the question then someone else probably does too!

No comments:

Post a Comment