About Me

My photo
My tremendously supportive husband & I have 3 wonderful children, 1 dog, 12 laying hens, 2 dairy goats, 3 bee hives, and a 2000 sq foot vegetable garden on a small 1/4 acre lot in the city. In the center of it all is our small 1,000 sq foot house purchased in 2008 as a foreclosure that we fully renovated to host our growing family, home school adventures, and small home business (CozyLeaf.com). We have a desire to learn a path to self sufficiency finding ways to be good stewards of the resources God has given us. We want to learn to live with less as we laydown roots to our little homestead.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

FREE Cloth Diaper Pattern Cut Outs

I hope this works great for anyone and if you have any questions feel free to comment and Ill try to fix all the kinks.
Print off this document and cut out all the pieces then follow the step by step photo  instructions sheet I have posted on my blog and you will be ready to make your own pocket cloth diapers at home!! This pattern kit is completely free, I just want to help people learn the benefits of using cloth diapers as well as save some money!

Cloth Pocket Diaper Pattern Pieces

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE to get this pattern, but I have tried mutltiple times to get it and it says it's inaccesible! HELP! I am running out of time. :-/

    ReplyDelete