About Me

My photo
My tremendously supportive husband & I have 3 wonderful children, 1 dog, 12 laying hens, 2 dairy goats, 3 bee hives, and a 2000 sq foot vegetable garden on a small 1/4 acre lot in the city. In the center of it all is our small 1,000 sq foot house purchased in 2008 as a foreclosure that we fully renovated to host our growing family, home school adventures, and small home business (CozyLeaf.com). We have a desire to learn a path to self sufficiency finding ways to be good stewards of the resources God has given us. We want to learn to live with less as we laydown roots to our little homestead.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Afternoon nap on the deck

It is such a nice day today! The animals are all loving relaxing on the back porch.
 
 

The goats love to "snuggle".

1 comment:

  1. I am visiting your website on Sunday September 19th, 2021. The messages on homesteadroots.blogspot.com stop around 2010. I am concerned and hope you are OK. The link to "Erin (My suburban utopia)" has been altered.
    Apparently Blogger has a really big bad problem where nothing posted to a free blog is read by the creator of the blog. How lee to mck reach at sign me gmail got this yet dot something com. Six letters dot three letters. Please write let's figure this out.

    ReplyDelete